How to make an order?
Please add the items to the shopping cart and proceed through checkout.
Do you sell OEM parts?
Our specialization is tuning and vintage parts and of course If you need some ordinary parts like fuel pump or spark plugs - we also have them for sale - just ask.
How to track an order?
After the order is dispatched we provide the buyer with a tracking number.
By providing your email anywhere on the website you allow us to send you newsletters. We do not use any of your personal information in any other way.
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard & Bank transfer.
If you want to pay another way - please contact us.
We accept returns within 2 weeks after the customer has recieved the parcel in case the parts don't work or don't fit by our mistake. We refund the payments after we recieve the parts back and check them.
- We ship worldwide (without exclusions) via national post, EMS, TNT express.
- Please proceed through the checkout - shipping costs will be calculated automatically.
You can also choose our new service - Duty-free shipping to EU(information in the topic below).
- If you see the shipping cost is over 1000 EUR it might mean that the weight/volume of the order is not appropriate for the current shipping option - please choose another shipping option.
- If you are ordering an oversized item with TNT express delivery, shipping might cost slightly more then it is stated during the checkout because TNT will apply the volume weight for the calculation - such cases will be outlined in the item description.
- In case you order some bulky items together with fragile ones - please choose TNT as it allows to send a few items wrapped (packaged) separately in one order.
- If you are not sure which option to choose, please contact us.
- We usually ship twice a week - on Wednesdays and weekends.
Some parts may be located in our suppliers' warehouses around Russia and it may take up to 7-10 working days to transfer them to Moscow and process an order.
- As soon as you receive your order, check it for damage (make sure everything arrived safe). In the event the carrier company damages the package/goods, please ask for defective sheet to claim for insurance
Duty-free shipping to EU
Forget about suspicious parcels wrapped in black plastic and a private van full of them crossing the border in the dead of night - our shipping service is absolutely legal!
We collect the orders until there are 100kg of them ready to be shipped at once. Our partners bring the parts to EU and do the customs clearence. Approximate cost of this service is 5 eur/kg volume weight. Orders will be delivered to you by a local carrier company.
We ask you to contact us before ordering because shipping costs have to be calculated manually and delievery time depends on the weight of other orders we have at the moment.