How to make an order?
Please add the items to the shopping cart and proceed through checkout.
How much is the shipping?
Please proceed through checkout to calculate shipping costs.
Do you sell OEM parts?
We do sell both tuning, vintage and OEM parts.
How to track an order?
After the order is dispatched we provide the buyer with a tracking number.
By providing your email anywhere on the website you allow us to send you newsletters. We do not use any of your personal information in any other way.
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard & Bank transfer.
If you want to pay another way - please contact us.
We accept returns within 2 weeks after the customer has recieved the parcel in case the parts don't work or don't fit by our mistake. We refund the payments after we recieve the parts back and check them.
- We ship worldwide (without exclusions) via regular post, EMS, TNT, SDEK and we also offer tax-free shipping to EU.
- In case you order some bulky items together with fragile ones, please choose TNT/SDEK/tax free shipping option as it allows to send a few items wrapped (packaged) separately in one order.
- If you are not sure which option to choose, please contact us.
- We usually ship twice a week - on Wednesdays and weekends.
Some parts may be located in our suppliers' warehouses around Russia and it may take up to 7-10 working days to transfer them to Moscow and process an order.
- As soon as you receive your order, check it for damage (make sure everything arrived safe). In the event the carrier company damages the package/goods, please ask for defective sheet to claim for insurance.
Duty-free shipping to EU
Forget about suspicious parcels wrapped in black plastic and a private van full of them crossing the border in the dead of night - our shipping service is absolutely legal!
Our partner transport company brings the parts to EU and legally does the customs clearence. Approximate cost of this service is 10-13 eur/kg depending on the destination.
We ask you to contact us before ordering because shipping costs are better to be calculated manually.