Dear Customers and LADA Fans!
We here at LADA Moscow know how complicated it might be for some of you to own a Soviet/Russian car being so far away from Russia.
Finding qualified specialists for maintaining and tuning your LADA may be a time consuming and expensive task, and nobody gives a warranty that your time and money will not be wasted. Even your local mechanic may be unfamiliar with LADAs and overlook critical maintenance steps or procedures, leaving you and your LADA very unhappy.
We appreciate your bravery and enthusiasm to own a soulful car from our Motherland and, as we share your enthusiasm, we want to provide you the same convenience as LADA owners in Russia have. Imagine if you had a Russian mate-mechanic living next door to you, – would it not make your motorist life better?
The next best thing is here! At LADA Moscow we are very excited to announce LADA MOSCOW TECH, a new service that will deliver the expert LADA resources of Russia regardless of where on the globe you and you LADA may roam.
Here are some of the services LADA Moscow Tech offers you:
- Development and assembly of partial or complete engines;
- Manufacturing custom forged pistons;
- Modifying of cylinder heads for overhaul, street, sport or drift;
- Modifying and assembling sport carburetors and intake systems;
- Assembly and modification of sport gearboxes and transfer cases;
- Assembly, tuning, and adjusting differentials;
- Fuel Injection custom mapping and chip-tuning;
- Manufacturing of the wide sport steel wheels;
- Manufacturing of wheel adapters;
- Chroming of all parts;
- Modification of retro radios and audio players;
- Development and printing of car stickers, decals, and wraps;
- Manufacturing of souvenir license plates;
- Production of custom T-shirts with your car print;
- Production of scale models according to a photo of your vehicle.
If you have a task for LADA Moscow Tech please contact us via the contact form and we will help take your LADA to the next level.
Development and assembly of partial or complete engines
Modifying of cylinder heads for overhaul, street, sport or drift
Assembly and modification of sport gearboxes and transfer cases
Manufacturing of the wide sport steel wheels
Fuel Injection custom mapping and chip-tuning
Manufacturing of souvenir license plates
Production of custom T-shirts with your car print
Manufacturing custom forged pistons
Modifying and assembling sport carburetors and intake systems
Assembly, tuning, and adjusting differentials
Manufacturing of wheel adapters
Modification of retro radios and audio players
Chroming of all parts
Development and printing of vehicle stickers, decals, and wraps
Production of scale car models according to a photo of your vehicle